Saturday 17 January 2015

Rough work - Brainstorming notes

Gearing up towards the final report(s)/deliverables I thought it prudent to post all the notes and technical designs I sketched out for the system I was working on. Please find these in the next few posts.

Note: Please note that I was working backwards in my notebook and as such the pages read from right to left.

This post covers some basic brain storming I did on the first minigame titled "Balancing minigame".

Page 1 - Minigame brainstorming

Page 2 - Minigame brainstorming

Page 3 - Minigame brainstorming

Page 4 - Minigame brainstorming

Page 5 - Minigame brainstorming
Page 5 also covers a basic use case diagram for the presentation segment of our overall system. The next section will cover the main menu UML diagrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment