Sunday 1 February 2015

The End ... ?

Well my Digital Studio Practise module is done now. The system however is not so I'm aiming to fix it up properly as time permits. It's important to keep in mind that while I would like to work on this and get it done, I am really busy at work during the day. My free-time game project is continuing but largely due to my amazing team and I can't keep expecting them to do all the work, so this is another matter I need to keep in mind.

Additionally my new module has already started and I have been looking into OpenGL stuff. There is so much to learn! And there is so much math! But I am chipping away at things as often as I can.

More on that though when I finalise my topic for my next module. With regards to the DSP system I am trying to finish up, I thought it'd be useful to keep a list of things I need to do:

Features:
  • Research topics for final two minigames
  • Implement final two minigames
  • Implement admin panel, if this is still a feature that will add to the system overall
  • Finish off minigame 2 by adding other level assets, add UI
  • Add audio to game
  • See if more detail can be added to Minigame 1 - Triton

Bugs to fix:
  • Fix camera panning bug on main menu -Fixed
  • Fix panning speed on menu load-in -Fixed
  • Change skybox on main menu to Visual from minigame 2
  • Fix skyboxes in minigame 2

That's it for now.
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment